My Purpose For Life . . .
I hope you are doing well and that you are off
to a good start in the New Year. Wow, they go by so fast. I need to
push "pause" on life and stop long enough to think through my
priorities. It's so easy to drift off course and I want to stay focused
this year on what's most important.
I want to "Love God, love people
and tell the Good News about Jesus."
That's my purpose for this year. It's
from the greatest commands:
1.) Love God with all your
...
2.) Love your neighbor as you love
yourself ..." (Matt. 22:37-40)
3.) Tell others the Good News about
Jesus (Matt. 28:27)
- that's what we are called to do as
believers. Since they come directly from the bible I thought that they
would be pretty good priorities for me.
I hope you are sensing God's strength and
presence in your life as you seek Him each new day.
No comments:
Post a Comment